logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: New Members, after 10 posts we allow you into the Special Members section, including  the "Todays News" topics"  And it's all FREE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paint Stripping  (Read 1958 times)
senojn
Board God

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2016, 01:28:13 PM »

Had an interesting tour of Norglass Laboratories on Friday courtesy of MD Brett Mould .
He informed me that Citristrip  (paint remover which I use ) is no longer available due to licencing arrangements but they have developed their own stripper 'Orange Peel ".
Like the name .
Keep your eye out for it !

Neil

Hard a' starboard
MERCMAN
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 02:40:09 PM »

That's interesting new Neil.
The product must be very new and still under wraps, Orange Peel is not shown on their website yet.

MERCMAN.

It's perfectly safe.. unless something goes wrong!
Chair
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 08:57:57 PM »

Gooday Neil and Guy
Remember me Smiley I like the topic, good to know..I'll be back into it one day after my home renovating duties. I'm the Electrician, Plumber, Gardener, Chippy, tour guide, entertainer, sometimes chef and Lover. I still hope I can get back to my boats.
David
MERCMAN
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 08:00:51 AM »

I've been wondering about you Dave. I've even called a couple of times. Oh well, as they say... no news is good news. As for your Trade skills, I've never thought about it like that. I'm betting most members can tick a lot of those boxes as well. Although I'm no Chef, I leave that for the cook.
Good to see you are still keeping your hand in, old mate. Say Hi to "D" from me.

MERCMAN.

It's perfectly safe.. unless something goes wrong!
senojn
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 08:14:35 AM »

Yes great to hear from you David .

I think you are being too modest putting Lover last.  Wink

Neil

Hard a' starboard
senojn
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 08:19:37 AM »

The stripping 'Peel' was not on the shelf when I was there . Inside info ! We'll have to wait .
Also Guy ,

Neil
 his family is Elmoos at Sussex Inlet .They have owned the property on the east side since 1870's .
50 metres by boat 50 kls by road.

Hard a' starboard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: