logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 09:08:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: New Members, after 10 posts we allow you into the Special Members section, including  the "Todays News" topics"  And it's all FREE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: new member with 115hp savage javelin number 63 questions  (Read 725 times)
javelin 63

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2015, 05:36:56 PM »

Hi guys been reading this board for the last few weeks as I brought a javelin gallery #63, she was in desperate need of help and still is as the previous owners didn't know what they had. Faded gel coat, no interior, rigging holes everywhere, a reasonably strong transom, strong floor, and bare stringers what was savage thinking??? So I dug out the rot, epoxyed in some fresh ply to the solid stuff and reglassed with knees to the floor, she's now strong enough to hold the 115 v4 with me the 90kg bloke bouncing on her with minimal flex. Took her out with the damaged 17p alloy prop and she flew! So I've now brought a 24p raker as in hope I will be able to turn her at revs. So now the questions, what is the weight of the javelin roughly? And does anyone have a similar setup and if so how is she going? Revs, hole shot, speed etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: