logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: Hello visitors. We are a spam free friendly lot and welcome new members. Your Vintage Outboarding is our interest. Please join us.
Spammers are Banned and Reported.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Savage Viva Windshield  (Read 2079 times)
admzit

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:43:56 PM »

I'm glad I found this site..

I purchased a savage viva a couple of years ago in reasonable condition, minus a windshield and floor, i have all the badges in tact too.

I had no idea what it was and it's been sitting in my garage untouched. I'm glad i come across this site and realised what a classic i have and would now like to restore it as much as i can and maybe modernise it a bit also.

I still haven't found a really clear image of one yet, so i'm not sure how it's exactly meant to look, some images have shown back to back seats so i'm wondering if it also had a rear seat too.

I'm looking for a windshield for it, i've seen some custom jobs without one, some with visors etc, so i'm guessing it'll be hard to get my hands on an original.

Would anyone know a good place for custom windscreens, i've seen a lot of tinted ones with black frames, only place i've come across is in QLD, but would prefer somewhere in Syd if possible..

Thanks in advance.
MERCMAN
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 01:21:40 PM »

Hi Admzit,
Welcome to The Board.
There are plenty of Posts on this subject on The Board. Simply click on the search button and type "windscreen"
Let us know if you need further help.

MERCMAN.

It's perfectly safe.. unless something goes wrong!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: