logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: Hello visitors. We are a spam free friendly lot and welcome new members. Your Vintage Outboarding is our interest. Please join us.
Spammers are Banned and Reported.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Great Parts Link (USA)  (Read 3376 times)
Chair
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »

Received this reply after an enquiry about gaskets for my 1964 650 merc
Hi David,
     Thank you for your e-mail, and offer of business.
     We can supply the two requested gaskets @ $10.49 (powerhead to bottom cowl) and $13.39 (bottom cowl to driveshaft housing), and water tube guide sleeve @ $3.19.  Please see the enclosed pictures.
     The lowest cost shipping is $12.03 (United States Postal Service First-Class Mail International Parcel).  From past experiences, this will probably deliver in 10 to 14 days approximately (we have shipped to Australia several times before).
     As we cannot directly accept credit or debit cards, we utilize PayPal to receive non-US customer payments.  Here is the PayPal trial total amount: $41.00 USD ($10.49 + $13.39 + $3.19 + $12.03 shipping + $1.90 PayPal fees).  We can easily submit a PayPal payment request using an e-mail address, and PayPal will e-mail you directly to facilitate the payment.
     I would be happy to try to answer any questions.
     Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,  
Joe Poole, Jr.
Ferguson-Poole, Inc. (Marine Sales & Service since 1951)
(770) 597-5992 Cell
http://www.fergusonpoolemarine.com/
senojn
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 04:56:07 PM »

Yes David  .
Much as the word great is overused they are 'Great'.
I purchased a set of instruments from them in 2010 after they were suggested on the 'Board'.
I think I know who but don't want to commit (seniors moment).
  Service , communication , suggestions delivery etc were first class !
Even the Customs Dec. and invoice were beautifully hand written and a personal 'Thank You' from Irene and Joe Poole.
They are situated in Bufort ,Georgia .

Highly recommended.

Neil

Hard a' starboard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: