logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: Spammers, you're wasting your time. Our keen monitors erase and report you in minutes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Last River Trip.  (Read 3139 times)
Collector Inspector
Board God

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2013, 07:23:48 PM »

I took a couple of Baby Seagulls down with me...........Had lots of FUN!

Basha is going a treat as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG5rot6PVRQ&list=UU1hLqy2rFT_h6Kx9mGzYaEg&index=1

Cheers

B

andrewallan
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »

Lots of stuff in a boat.......and then there's some tinny with a motor without a cowl, and no stuff on board....??!!..

Cute. Seagull/s seemed to run very smoothly. Not so good from Health and Safety Point of view with that exposed thingy, but I suppose that's why you were in a tinny by yourself?!

And they'd be so much quieter with a cowl.....

Well done.

Andrew A

MERCMAN
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:16:08 PM »

Hey AA,
Funny you should say that about the round and round thingy on top of the motor. When I saw CI's video, the very same thought went through my mind.
It's amazing how we are brain washed to worry about things like that nowa days. I recall when I was a kid, driving boats with an exposed round and round thingy on the motor, its' a good thing it never caught on to skin, hair or clothing. That would have certainly ruined a good day just mucking about in a boat!

As they say, it's perfectly safe unless something goes wrong.

MERCMAN.

It's perfectly safe.. unless something goes wrong!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: