logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2018, 10:31:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: Spammers, you're wasting your time. Our keen monitors erase and report you in minutes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: POWERBOAT magazine  (Read 3124 times)
bote-bote

Savage Pursuit XV - keeping it simple

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:48:06 PM »

G'day
My dad, Gordon Hill did quite alot of commercial boat photography and media in the late 60s,70s and 80s as well as kicking off POWERBOAT magazine and being around (I think) in the early days of the Austn Offshore Powerboat club. Gordon and my Mum Jan also spent a year or two on the road writing & photographing "Explore Victoria's Waterways" - a comprehensive hard bound travel guide thats stood the test of time. I could assemble a short overview with my brothers if it was appropriate. I dont think there would be anywhere else to get this contribution and a much of a lifetime in boats recorded .

wayne
Chair
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »

By all means a short (or long) overview would be right on track here. I bet a lot of our members have a few old Powerboat Mags. You must be proud of your mum and dad.
I used to have a copy of "Explore Victoria's Waterways".
I can imagine the pics in your collection. If you could share some, that would be great. Old  boating pics go down well here.
Chair
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: