logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
 News: Welcome visitors. Click on the "Search" button above and type in a word that has your interest.
Spammers are Banned and reported

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Savage Bluefin  (Read 3413 times)
Bigrod (Savage Bluefin)

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2010, 02:48:14 PM »

Hi People - I have just joined, stumbled on the site while looking for history of Savage Boats. I have always loved the make and I am in the process of restoring a Savage Bluefin which I bought up from Wangi Wangi. The boat previously had a Mazda Diesel through a vee drive to a prop shaft. Removed all that and fitting a Mercruiser (You have got to love Ebay). I started my working days as an apprentice marine mechanic at Howser Marine in Hamilton NZ, moving to Autralia in 1979 and quickly moving out of Sydney to Nelson Bay. I can remember fitting up many Savage boats of all sizes - They were a well finished boat and I have always been impressed with the ride and handling. I look forward to keeping up with all the fellow boaties
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 12:25:56 PM by Chairman » Logged

Bigrod (Savage Bluefin)

"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
The Wind in the Willows
Chair
Administrator
Board God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »

Welcome Bigrod
Please keep knocking on our door

Chairman
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: